Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the desired effect of the relevant services.
Information you provide
· When you register an account or use our services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as phone numbers, emails;
· The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
Your information shared by other parties
· Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
Your information we have obtained
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
· Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other methods when you use our services, including:
o Device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address, and the version and device identification code used by the mobile device;
o Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, url addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
o Information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
o Information about your communication through our services, such as the account number you used to communicate with, and communication time, data and duration;
o Information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded.
· Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including:
o When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, your geographic location information collected through GPS or WiFi;
o Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information about your location contained in the account information you provide, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location, Geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others;
o You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
How we may use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
· Provide you with services;
· When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
· Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
· Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or give you and other users Response from other parties;
· Provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you to replace common advertisements;
· Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and other promotions and promotional activities in our services;
· Software certification or management software upgrade;
· Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree to, and subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may collect the information collected through a certain service in a collective or personalized way For our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you non-general push information related to you. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to ensure account security.
Information we may share
Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party:
· We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, for We provide location data to map service providers) sharing (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
o Provide you with our services;
o Achieve the purpose described in the "How We May Use Information" section;
o Understand, maintain and improve our services.
· With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliated companies may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
· We or our affiliated companies may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
o Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
o Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
o Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
o Purposes reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
Information you share
Many of our services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the service. For example, the information you upload or publish in our services (including your public Personal information, lists created by you), your response to information uploaded or posted by other people, and location data and log information related to this information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to enable you to share information with users all over the world, and you can make shared information be delivered in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or unaffiliated third parties not under our control, or by other The user or these third parties keep it in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of information uploaded, published and exchanged through our service. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to delete your relevant information from our services, please operate through the methods provided in these special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive personal information due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, etc. Compared with other personal information, sensitive personal information is more strictly protected.
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or post when you use our services (such as photos about your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose relevant sensitive personal information when using our services.
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store this information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
· Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us to recognize your identity as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
· Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with relevant advertisements based on your information instead of general advertising.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not be used normally. At the same time, you will receive the same number of advertisements, but these advertisements will be less relevant to you.
We may use your relevant information to provide you with more relevant advertisements.
We may also use your information to send you marketing information through our services, emails or other means to provide or promote the following products and services of ours or third parties:
· Our goods or services, goods or services of our affiliates and partners, including instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social network services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, and application software And services, data management software and services, online advertising services, Internet finance, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communication software or services (collectively referred to as "Internet Services");
· Third-party Internet service providers, and third-party goods or services related to the following: food and catering, sports, music, movies, TV, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, Jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, electrical appliances, home decoration and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and other financial services, membership points and reward programs, and our Other goods or services that may be relevant to you.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for the aforementioned advertising purposes, you can ask us to stop using your personal information for the aforementioned purposes through the relevant prompts we provide in advertisements or the guidelines provided in specific services.
Mail and information we may send you
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can follow our relevant prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device.
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
· You use the "Share" button to share certain content to our service, or you use a third-party connection service to log in to our service. These functions may collect your relevant information (including your log information), and may install cookies on your computer, so as to operate the above functions normally;
· We provide you with links through advertisements or other methods of our services so that you can access third-party services or websites.
Minors use our services
· Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
· Information collected by other companies or organizations that provide advertising services in our services.
LEME TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED